Friday, July 04, 2008

A Week Without Kadyn

This week, Kadyn has been at Camp Thurman all day. Dylan and I have had a great time together this week. We swam in our pool, played super heroes-- which he told me I was Wonder Woman-- I thought that was so sweet-- and smart! :o) While we have missed Kadyn, I have enjoyed getting to have some one on one time with Dylan. That doesn't happen very often!!

We went to Happy Hopperz with Kaci, Jonathan, and Elizabeth during toddler time. It was not crowded at all! The boys had a good time bouncing and sliding! After bouncing, we went back to their house for lunch and a bit more play time. Dylan and Elizabeth both wanted to color--
It was a great time to be with them......Dylan cried for Aunt Kaci all the way home.






Dylan and I also found a new park. I love it because it has mesh covering-- so it helps keep the heat down-- a bit anyway. Here are a few pictures of my sweet boy playing at the park.

No comments: