Saturday, July 05, 2008

Happy 3rd Birthday Jonathan!!

Today is my nephew's 3rd birthday!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JONATHAN!!!
We celebrated with lots of his friends with a pool party. The best part was when he sang Happy Birthday to himself-- the very first picture show this! I wish it had sound!! Everyone had a great time! I managed to steal a picture with my niece as well. The pool felt wonderful in the heat. We all got in and enjoyed! I even caught a picture of Eric going off the diving board!
We are so blessed to have Jonathan as our nephew and cousin. He brings such joy to our lives!! We love you Jonathan!!!





1 comment:

Scott Parkison said...

Kristi Kline...er...Branch......aw heck, whats up Munchkin! I am so glad that you are doing well...have a family...all that good stuff. My e-mail is sparkison@wakefieldbaptist.org.