Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A Visit From Kyle, Shannon, and Ethan

Last week, my cousin Kyle, his wife Shannon and their son Ethan were here. Kyle had work here and what fun for us that he did! The pictures below are not necessarily in the order of events, but you can see the fun we had. I did not get to do anything during the day until Friday. I was in a training all week. The kids got to spend some extra time with them all. This is the last night that we saw them. The gals and the kids got together at our house to play, swim, and eat. Here are pics from the time in the pool.

Seaweed girl???


During the day Friday, Shannon and I headed to the Dallas World Aquarium. I had never been there, so this was a treat for us all.


My favorite part was the walk through shark area. It literally surrounded you. These pictures do not do it justice!

Here are the kiddos loving all the animals!

Dylan and Kadyn told me the felt like Diego and his cousin Alicia since we were in surroundings like they are in many of their adventures..... they wanted pictures... so here are my Diego and Alicia.

The next part is some of my favorite pictures-- well the last 4 to be honest. Mid week, we all went to mom and dad's to eat and play. Kaci brought her blow up pool since it is so blasted hot these days.


Here are Kyle and Ethan....
Fun in the pool minus Ethan.....
Ethan was mowing......
Then he decided to get in the pool--- however I did not get a picture of it-- he wasn't in too terribly long.... but here is the sequence of events the moment he decided he was done.... We had a really good laugh at this one!!


It was so fun seeing part of the "Other Kline's" We do not get to see our family enough.....My kids have not stopped asking how long till we see Ethan again....... then he asks about Grandmom, and Books-- ( Brooks!)
So-- we hope to see you all soon!!




No comments: