Wednesday, July 30, 2008

More of Dylan

So here is Dylan-- he had been down supposedly napping. I took advantage this day to lay down myself. I woke up to LOTS of loud banging. I ran out of my room to find him tap dancing in the kitchen. He decided he did not need a nap-- so he went into Kadyn's room. He wanted to try and dance like she does. Eric is SO proud of this picture!!
Jonathan and Dylan after swimming. Look at the skin color differences haha! LAst week, we went to eat with Eric's family. Dylan did not want much of anything until he saw Uncle David eat. Well David was eating sushi-- so that is what Dylan decided he wanted. I didn't think he would eat it--- but he did!!! Now, when we went back for more, he did not like the entire piece al lat one time. Still-- he ate sushi and like-- if I hadn't known I birthed him I would wonder if this was really my child!

Here is my sweet boy. He fell asleep waiting his turn to "shoot" on the Wii. He stayed this way for over an hour!

No comments: