Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Soggy Cereal

This morning-- I love soggy cereal! My sweet kids made me breakfast this morning. I was still in bed-- Dylan comes and joins me on these summer mornings. He watched cartoons while I try to catch a few more moments of sleep. This morning this was a sweet time with lots of " I love you mommy!" Then he hears Kadyn get up-- off they go--- there are giggles-- there is the stay here mommy we have a surprise for you-- then Dylan comes running in to tell me a secret-- he whispers in my ear-- we're making breakfast for you--- then there is Kadyn yelling-- don't tell her Dylan--- all this makes me smile!! They both appear at the side of the bed-- they lead me to the kitchen-- there is my cereal-- along with a bowl for each of them. They were so proud of themselves--- and yes-- I ate every bite of the soggy cereal-- and it was the best cereal I have ever had!

No comments: