Wednesday, July 09, 2008

The Family Bday Party

Tonight, the family gathered to celebrate Kadyn. We had chicken my mom had smoked-- corn we grilled-- which was so good-- beans- chips-and cake. I think we all had a great time! Kadyn was showered with gifts-- she got LOTS of things to do. That is what she wanted. She got a new Hannah Montana outfit and the Wii game for HM as well. I love the first picture-- Elizabeth was loving all over Kadyn! I caught her lean in to get a kiss.



After food and presents, most of us got in the pool to swim.
I asked Kadyn right before she headed to be if she had a good birthday-- she said she had-- she was tired! Now, she is having 3 friends over Friday night to go to Build A Bear and spend the night! We decided to do her party in 2 stages this year-- I couldn't see us all going into Build A Bear-- they wouldn't know what hit them! I will post pictures after the slumber party!!
Happy Birthday Kadyn-- I can't believe you are 7!!

No comments: