Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Hooray!! Kadyn Turns 7 Today!!!


Do you see that sweet angel in red? Today, she turns 7-- where have the years gone? I cannot tell you how much this little girl has changed my life! She brought me back-- made me take time to search and find who I really was. She is my living angel for sure.
Kadyn- you are a treasure to all who meet you. You have such a sweet and tender heart. You are a good friend, you care for others- even those you don't know. You are an awesome big sister, you are great with your cousins. I could not be more proud of you! I can't wait to see what happens over the next 7 years-- but I have one request-- can we slow them down a bit? These past 7 years have gone by WAY to fast for you mama!
I love you Kadyn!
Love,
Mommy
(I will post pictures from her party after we have it!)

No comments: