Friday, June 06, 2008

Time on My Hands

Today is the first day I have had time to sit and catch up on the blog. School is now out for the summer. There is much fun to come! The summer is not starting out to great for me.. I get my wisdom teeth out on Monday-- what fun!!! To be honest I am terrified, but am holding on to the fact that many people have gone through this and survived haha! I also know that God is my comfort, my healer, and my protector. He will be with me- so I hold on to this assurance.
The week after I will be going to The Woodlands for a National Academy for Math and Science put on by Phil Mickelson and Exxon. I will get to see one of my dearest friends who lives no more than 10 minutes from the resort!!! Kadyn has camp, and a birthday. Eric has a big bday this summer as well.

So, enjoy the following posts about the latest goings on here....
We would love to know what is going on in your lives as well!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

I was so happy that we got to see you and the kids during swimming! I hope that your summer is lots of fun - when you get bored with the kids - just remember, I am right there with ya!

As for the wisdom teeth - I have been there and will be praying for you!