Tuesday, June 10, 2008

FEAR

So, I am sitting here the day after I had my wisdom teeth out. No, I don't remember the actual procedure, but I would have a c-section anyday over this. The dentist and nurses were all very nice. My mom and Eric have been wonderful taking care of me- but my mouth truly aches. They couldn't take one of the teeth out. It was the only one that had not broken through the skin. The bud evidently sits so close to a nerve- one that could permanently mess up my face. I am glad the dentist decided not to go ahead and try to take it. He told Eric it should not ever bother me since it has never developed more than the bud.

Sleep last night was few and far between. Pain pills make me have wierd dreams.....head hurts from sleeping so much. But, the whole ordeal is over. The overwhelming fear I had is gone......Thank you to those of you who prayed for me. I went deeply asleep during the procedure. It is time time for another pain pill........

No comments: