Monday, July 03, 2006

Father's Day 2006

Ok- I am a little late in getting this on here- but better late than never. Somehow- Eric managed to escape the camera all day! He is pretty good at that. After church, we went to Granny Lou and Pop's house to celebrate with them. Below are the pics of Pop and the grandkids! Several are action shots- the story of our lives these days!













I am so thankful for my father-no life has not been perfect for us. There have been struggles throughout the years- but his love never stopped! I am so grateful for this example from him. I am so glad that my kids get time with him! He loves them and is a great Pop! He learned this from his dad!

Eric- you love our kids and I am so thankful for this. They adore you. This is evident in how they come running to you when you walk through the door!

Happy Father's Day to you both!

No comments: