Monday, July 31, 2006

Debbie

Life is so fragile and at times seems so unfair. Today, I learned that a friend and sorority sister passed away from her struggle with breast cancer. Debbie was a believer and is rejoicing with the angels tonight. I have not seen Debbie in about 10 years, but I remember her vividly. She was beautiful both inside and out. Debbie was an angel here on earth. I do not remember Debbie without a smile on her face....always encouraging.... always cheering on. Debbie you will be missed. Thank you for being an example while you were here. Mizpah.

1 comment:

Bartley Family said...

Hey Kristi loo - I hate to comment on such a serious post. That is sad for her family and friends. Anyway, I saw Stephanie and Kerry while they are in town and she told me your blog link was on hers. I am shamed into admitting my blog has not been kept up to date due to computer woes and then just busy in the summer!! love to talk. good to know how to keep up with your fam. your kids are beautiful - you haven't changed at all, not fair! hope you are having a good summer.