Thursday, May 04, 2006

Through the Eyes of a Child


The Bible clearly tells us that we need to have the faith of a child. As an adult, I sometimes forget this; the simple truth of God's love for us. Today, Kadyn, you were a picture of this for me. I have had, well let's just say not one of my best days. I have been through many emotions in my day since I left you this morning. I was dealing with this when I picked you and your brother up today, trying not to let you see my frustration, hurt, etc from my day. On our way home, you began sharing with me everything you learned at "school" as you put it. You began to tell me about God's beautiful world and how it is all around us-- just look! "You can see God everywhere!" Then you began to sing with your whole heart, well "teach me" as you said the following song:
"God's beautiful world, God's beautiful world, He made it for you, He made it for me, I love God's beautiful world."

All night long you have been ministering to me in your own sweet way. Maybe you sensed that I was not ok, maybe it was God working on my heart through you. Whatever the situation may be, you have been my reminder that the things in this world, the work situations, the money frustrations- they are nothing--all we have to do is look around us and see God's beautiful world that He made for us--because He loves us-- Thank you for being my reminder! Thank you for wanting to "teach" me your song--your voice will forever be angelic to me! I love you!

No comments: