Friday, July 03, 2009

Sleepover

Last night, Dylan had his first sleepover.... he was so excited! His best buddy Preston came over. We started at McDonald's and were there for over an hour! They played hard! Then it was home to play some more. At 9, we made their "bed" and put in a Power Rangers movie. Preston finally fell asleep at 11:30. Dylan was still awake... he finally gave it up around midnight!!! Kadyn also had a friend spend the night. While this was not her first sleepover, it was the first time Jennifer was at our house. They met at church. Both families are fairly new to the church. The girls have become fast friends! Here are all 4 ....supposedly winding down....

The boys finally gave it up! I never got a picture of the girls asleep-- I could still here them whispering at 1!!

The next morning, the first child awoke at 6:45!!!! My two slept until I woke them up at 8:30-- as both of their friends were up... They went in the pool for 2 hours! I am so glad we have the pool-- it provides hours of entertainment!

Here are the boys fishing in our pool with the noodles.... I wish you could hear their conversations! I love their imaginations at this age.... you would think they truly thought they might catch a fish!

Overall, our sleepover night went well. Very few skirmishes among the kids.... especially after so little sleep.

No comments: