Thursday, July 09, 2009

Kadyn turns 8!

Today is Kadyn's birthday--- 8 years ago today she blessed me....she gave me a scare getting here-- but even though there could have easily been life altering issues-- she is perfect. Kadyn seems to have turned a corner over the past month.... she has grown up== another step= one of those things that has just become obvious lately. Kadyn loves to sing in her room... loves to put on shows.. but is still very shy and doesn't know how to take a compliment.... yes I will admit she gets that from me. She loves the karaoke machine we got her for her birthday. Kadyn finished up her 4th year of dance. We are in the process of thinking about changing dance studios.....looking in to possibilities. She is making some wonderful new friends at the church we have joined.. FBC Arlington. Many of these friends go to the school right by our house-- which she has been asking to go to-- instead of the school where I am. Today has been a day of reflection... I was more emotional today than I think I have been since her 1st bday..... not sure why....
Kadyn I love you so much.. I am so glad God blessed me with you as a daughter! I can't wait to see what the next 8 years have in store for you!

No comments: