Thursday, January 15, 2009

Dylan

I spent some time looking back through the blog-- I can't believe I have been doing this for about 2 years!! I also noticed that there are times that Kadyn has more "air time" than Dylan. I know that right now she is already involved in more due to her age and that this will change with time. Still, I love my boy. He has such a tender heart. He loves to get hugs, he gets so excited about the most innocent things. He LOVES superheroes right now. He also loves to color or draw. I love when I can watch him- without him knowing. He is at such a fun age. His imagination is amazing. Here are some pictures I caught of him doing sidewalk chalk paint on the back porch. He had no idea I was watching until toward the end. He asked me if I liked his masterpiece-- to me-- it was priceless!



No comments: