Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween 2007

Here is Gabriella from High School Musical and Diego. We had a great time! My mom and dad came by before we left.... the kids enjoyed seeing them. Eric's mom went with us. I realized in going through the pics that she and I were both snapping pictures- so I do not have any of her!

We went to Festival31 at the church we have been attending. It was amazing! There were so many bounce houses, games, food, etc..... we could have stayed all night! Afterwards, we went to Kadyn's teacher's house. She told us we could come by and trick or treat there. So, that was our one house to do the traditional Halloween thing. Dylan loved his "wescue" pack as he calls it. You can't see his shoes- but they Diego as well. Not planned as a part of the costume, but he needed new shoes and that is what he picked out. Kadyn wanted her hair straightened because that is what Gabriella has. So I straightened her hair and she was so proud!! Can I just say that I think she looked so beautiful!! Fun was had by all and even Eric got in on the fun... he got his turkey leg!!!




You gotta love this one.. my favorite!




1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Looks like you guys had fun. My nephew also loves Diego. And Caleb loves High School Musical. I couldn't quite convince him to be Troy even though a couple of girls in our small group would have loved it. Keep the updates coming.