Friday, May 01, 2009

My sister's Bday

Today-- ok technically yesterday now (it is 12:30 am), was my sister's birthday. I had all 4 kids at the house tonight so she and her hubby could have a date night.

Kaci and Clay

Dinner-- the staple-- McDonald's!

The kids played SO well together! It is so fun to see them all interact now. They truly enjoy each other.




After much playing, jammies were put on and we put in a movie. I pulled the couch out and made a "movie theater" for them. Popcorn was eaten and eaten... and eaten. My mom even came over for awhile and got in on the movie as well.



I had a great time tonight. I truly am so blessed with my own kids... as well as a wonderful nephew and niece. I am sure the niece on the way will only add to the blessing!

Happy Birthday Kaci...... we all love you!

No comments: