Friday, May 01, 2009

My Nephew's Spring Fling

My nephew's preschool had a spring sing. The kids and I went. I was so excited to go see him in his world. I have heard so many wonderful things about his school and how well he does. He obviously loves his school, his teachers, his friends. My nephew has been given the awesome privelege of being an example of how good our God is....he faces challenges that some of us do not... and yet God continues to shine through him. He keeps rising to the challenges and overcoming them. He has come so far this past year..... being on the stage.... singing loudly and enjoying it! It blessed my heart to be there-- to see him and experience life through his eyes.





My awesome nephew....

My sister and her family... soon there will be another one to add.... I can't wait!

No comments: