Sunday, November 30, 2008

Dylan's Thanksgiving Feast

I don't usually get to a lot with Dylan at his school. Most things happen while I am at school myself. I was SO excited when they had their class Thanksgiving feast on a day when Kadyn and I were out of school. Dylan was quite happy as well. We got there and he and his friends were in paper bag vests and indian bands they had made. The kids did not leave these on very long-- they were ready to eat!

This is Ms. Treasure and Dylan. And the next is Dylan hiding between the mats.. he should not have been there-- I am glad I caught the sure look of delight on his face!

Here is Kadyn enjoying time at her brother's school and then Ms. Treasure again.

Dylan is showing Kadyn the blocks--and here is Dylan with Mrs. Robin.

Here is Dylan and his friend Preston. His mom and I tried over and over to get a good picture of the two of them together.... this was the best I got!

It was fun to be a part of Dylan's world for a bit!

No comments: