Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Kadyn

Kadyn is having a great year in 1st grade. Here are a few of the highlights from the past month.

Each week, PE chooses one student to be "Student of the Week." Kadyn was the 1st grade student last week!!! Her picture was up by the gym all week long! We were so proud. She is the top left picture.

Kadyn has been asking to cheer for over a year now. Eric and I have not wanted to invest a lot of money if she was not really going to enjoy it. The church we have been visiting has the Upward program. So, we signed her up- a short term commitment to see how she likes it. She is loving it so far! Here are a few of the highlights...


Here I am looking oh so cute in my cheerleading uniform.

Performing at halftime- I am on the far right of the front row.

Can you hear me chant?

Coach Linda is giving out our awards-- the first week I got Best Effort- the second week I got Best Cheers.
We are so proud of Kadyn!!

No comments: