Monday, January 21, 2008

Wedding Day!!!

What a MIGHTY God we serve! What a mighty God we serve! Angels bow before Him, Heaven and Earth adore Him-What a mighty God we serve!!

There is no other way to begin to share this day than giving honor and praise to God-whom I now refer to as Papa-- want to know why-- that is another story-- ask me about that in an email and I will let you know!

This day- January 18th is nothing short of a miracle-- Eric and I want to look forward, not dwell on what was- but what is now and what is to come. We were able to celebrate the restoration of our marriage around 2:00 on Friday, January 18th, 2008. We chose to celebrate this new beginning in a quiet setting. We did take Kadyn with us for the ceremony. We felt is was important for her to be with us, as she has walked this road emotionally with us. We did get the ceremony on video. Here are the pictures that were taken of the fun afterwards. Enjoy!!

We will have a time for those who want to celebrate with us what God has done. How, when, or where this will be???? We do not know yet! We will let you know when we do!

This is Kadyn and Eric right before the ceremony. We had just given Kadyn a silver chain with my original wedding band on it. We promised her this was forever- we promised her that Eric was adopting her and would officially be her daddy. She was SO excited!!

Here is our wedding cake-- simple, yet delicious! The top decorations are white chocolate!!

Here we are-- moments after we were officially married!

Cutting the Cake

Now- we all get fed!!



Eric opening the sparkling cider-a real cork that popped-- I was reliving the story of my parents wedding night-- I did not want anyone to have a black eye!! Thankfully no one does!


Do you know how hard this was with our height difference?

Right outside the B&B

Across the street was the courthouse

Can you see the joy on both of their faces?

My angel!

The New and Improved Branch's!!

Signing the license!!!!

Before Kadyn left, she wanted to take a picture of us--

Thank you to EVERYONE who prayed for us, supported us, and loved us......we love you all!!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

That's wonderful! We need to catch up sometime. We're in the area for a couple of more weeks.

Chaplain to the Outdoorsmen said...

WOW...a Mighty God indeed. I am so proud of you guy! You and Eric have been on mine and Stephanie's heart for several years.

Look forward to catching up with you guys.

Pastor Kerry

Chaplain to the Outdoorsmen said...

Just noticed that my comments are linked to a WAY OLD blog I had. Please forgive me for that.

All my stuff is at www.streettotheseat.com

Pastor Kerry

Chaplain to the Outdoorsmen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chaplain to the Outdoorsmen said...

I'll get this right yet. I think I've corrected everything on Blogger; however, I haven't used those blogs in a year.

All the good stuff is on www.streettotheseat.com

Pastor Kerry