Thursday, May 17, 2007

Kadyn Rene Kline- 2007 Kindergarten Graduate

Ok- so I have to take this time to go overboard with the pictures. My baby graduated from Kindergarten today! I do not know how to begin to describe the feelings I have right now. There is such pride--such joy in her and all she has done this year! Yet there is such heartache as well. My baby is growing up. My baby is going through life- just as she should be...yet this is where my heartache comes in. What do I mean? The times of her needing me is beginning to fade- yes- she is only going to be 6 in a month- but it is beginning. This is the way we want it- the way it should be- but yet it hurts...... So bear with me as I share the many pictures of my first born-- my princess--Kadyn Rene Kline, Kindergarten Graduate 2007!!!!
My mom took some very good pictures of Kadyn- so those will be here soon!











1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Looks like a fun time had by all!