Thursday, May 03, 2007

I could not help myself snapping multiple pictures of the sheer delight the kids had blowing bubbles today. I wish I could add sound-so you could hear the belly laughter as they laughed as bubbles floated, popped and even said" sissies turn." (A big deal for Dylan at this point!) Then there is the laughter as the dogs sat alert and watching the bubbles- chasing them and most of the time catching them! I love how serious they look as they "blow" the bubbles! They each had moments of studying and concentrating--oh to know what was going through their minds! There are moments of being a mommy that are ones you treasure- as simple as this was-it is one I will treasure--the delight of my children!















1 comment:

Stephanie said...

The small pleasures that make life seem so relaxing and simple. I'm enjoying reading your updated blog.