Sunday, January 28, 2007

Where we are now......

It has been awhile since I have blogged. It is a bit difficult for me to scan pictures right now. I will get to it sooner than later I hope. For now, life continues to move forward-as it always does. Kadyn is still reading up a storm. She is reading "Charlotte's Web" to me- with only little assistance needed. She seems to be doing great and soaking everything in. All girl is what I what say to describe her-- anything and everything girly!! Dylan is ALL BOY!!! He is literally into everything and not in a bad way--just wanting to discover and learn it all. He talks up a storm -alot of it is understandable- and some is still not. He loves his bath time and loves to read. Our past time in the car is looking for other cars and trucks. He gets so excited to see another one.
I am hanging in there--I have been doing our website at school. So much has been learned since I have never done this before. I am taking time to reflect right now-to pray and figure out what the next stage of life is for me and the kids. What I do know is that God is in control and already has the path prepared! How reassuring that is. So... I will keep the updates coming! Until next time....

1 comment:

Karla said...

I totally know what you mean about the tough times and the uncertainties. I am encouraged by your faith in the God who is protecting and holding you. :)