Saturday, January 13, 2007

Just Enough Light

Life can bring changes when you least expect it. There are times when you wonder what the next moment is- where you will go, what you will do,will you be happy, will you be hurt, what do you need for this brief time? I am in one of these moments in life-- I have no idea what the next step is or even an idea of what it should be. I feel like I am watching time fly by---and yet I am not involved. This can be such a scary feeling and there are moments that I have been scared. Amazingly- for the most part- even in the uncertainty of things- I am ok-- I am calm--which surprises even me! That is very unlike me! This is not to say I have not had moments of tears- or of strong questions or worry! What I have learned and noticed is how much I have grown lately-- I know whose I am--and that I am always protected! God provides me with just a little at a time. While I would love to know the entire picture- I am learning to lean on Him completely. This is where my peace comes from--and I am so glad I am finally learning to rely on Him. It is a day to day choice-- but so far I am doing good with just enough light for now...

No comments: