Sunday, October 29, 2006

Pumpkin Patch 2006





Last Saturday we headed out to the pumpkin patch. We had a great time! The kids loved running around throuhgout the pumpkins. Dylan had to try and pick each one up! Kadyn had a great time doing many of the activities. I managed to get Dylan to sit still for this one picture!














Here he is! I caught the determination! He really believes he can pick this pumpkin up!















Kadyn loved all the pumpkins and wanted her picture taken with all of them! Don't you love her hair! She had been to a birthday party right before this!











I believe this will become a family tradition!


1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Going to the pumpkin patch is one of my favorite traditions we started when Caleb was only a few months old. I will be teary-eyed when my boys say they are too old to go anymore.