Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My Boy!

Have I told you how much I love my children!! At the age of 4, I had pictures made of Kadyn in all her princess dress up clothes. The pictures came out so good! I bought more than I should. I said at that time when Dylan got to be 4, I would get pictures of him dressed in whatever he was in to at the time. How lucky I am that his school took professional pictures! Sure, we are a few months shy of 4..... but I think these are SOOOO good! So here is my boy..... he is at such a fun age right now. I am the apple of his eye. There is not a day that goes by where he doesn't come up and grab me and say.."Mommy, I love you!" I know these days are not going to last forever.... so for now I am eating it up!





Family... of course you get pictures.... so here is what I need you to do.... let me know which pictures you would like. I will do my best to honor your requests until the pics are gone!

3 comments:

Beth said...

Kristi- He is so cute! I just can't believe how big he has gotten. I hope you are doing well. Thanks for keeping me updated.

Kay Steiger said...

I love this! You are loved by Your Heavenly Father who blessed you with your sweet boy and girl!

Parker5gang said...

He is SOOO cute in these pictures. I can't believe how big he is getting.. Enjoy these precious times.. My baby is about to be six. Don't know where the time went.