Sunday, December 14, 2008

Prairie Lights 2008

This is becoming a family tradition. Prairie Lights ..... over a mile drive through of all kinds of light ensembles. There is everything from Santa's Workshop, Rudolph's Flying School to the Nativity. There is a stop toward the end where you can get out and enjoy 2 free carnival rides, carnival food and of course a picture with Santa himself. We went last year and had a great time! This year was no exception. I didn't get many pictures of the lights themselves because I was driving. Here are a few right at the end-- the light tunnel is the conclusion of the experience.







My camera started acting up while we were there. I was just shooting pictures while everyone was on the merry go round. I had not idea if they were coming out-- they looked terrible on my screen. However, some of them turned out not too badly-considering they were going at a warp speed!



We attempted another family photo with Santa while we were there. It turned out to be quite cute! The kids also had their picture taken with Santa. Now we don't have to go battle the mall!

No comments: