Saturday, October 11, 2008

Eric and Kristi

So most of the posts are about the kids... so here is one on Eric and I.
This is where you find Eric most of the time these days. Notice the ear piece. He is playing Madden on the XBOX 360...... talking with his brothers who are at their house. I think he looks like Yosemite Sam with his facial hair the way it is... what do you think?


Ok-- so this is not my face-- and I actually can't believe I am putting a picture of my feet on here( I have a foot issues) I went and had a pedicure about 2 weeks ago. I have not done that in AGES!!! I went with a friend of mine here-- also known as Barbie-- I would be Skipper ( according to the girls at Ann Taylor Loft). Anyway--- while getting my pedicure the lady asked if I wanted a flower. It was the big game day-- Bama vs. Georgia-- thus the crimson color-- but the fl0wer makes me think of my grandma. She always has her nails done-- always has fun art on them. So --I got flowers on my toes.....a first for me!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Barbie really appreciates Skipper going with her to The Loft. It was so much fun!!! You really had to be there. The sad thing was we had so much fun and no alcohol was involved.