Monday, June 01, 2009

Dylan's 4th Birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BUDDY!!!
Today is Dylan's 4th birthday. I can't believe that much time has gone by. Dylan has such a tender heart..... you always know how he is feeling. I pray he never loses his gentle heart. He is at a stage right now where he is not afraid to shout how much he loves me. It melts my heart to hear him say... "Mommy, I just love you so much!"
He is full of life, curious and full of wonder! He loves his school, loves his friends and loves junk food like his mama!
I am so glad God blessed me with the precious gift of Dylan.
I cannot wait to see what God has in story for him!!
I love you!

Here are some pictures from our family birthday dinner at Chuck E. Cheese tonight. We had a good time. just the four of us... he has a big birthday party on Saturday with a bounce house and his friends.... I will be sure to post pictures!






1 comment:

Parker5gang said...

Happy Birthday Dylan!! I miss you guys..